Universal BouncyPix Platformer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pamar, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pamar

Pamar Active Member

Dec 2, 2013
    3D Artist
    UK
    #1 Pamar, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Hello !

BouncyPix should be released tomorrow (16th December), Here is few GIFs with basic gameplay mechanics and some promo codes for you guys.

Let me know what do you think about BouncyPix, what you do like and what you don't so I can change it !

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Promo codes available in the promo code section

I will be posting more promo Codes through my twitter !

2. birslip

birslip Active Member

Nov 21, 2011
    I just used the first code thanks!

The game looks very nice! This light effect is great. I'm not a big fan of the menus.

The gameplay is simple and everything fits on one screen, I like that.

Good luck for the launch tomorrow :)

3. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Thanks for the promo code. I like platformers and the jumping only (like bean's quest/bean dreams) is fine- maybe a little floaty, although strangely fits the feel of the game. I'm not sure what I think about the ramdom(?) generated endless levels? Level based is traditional and seems like it would work better here...the difficulty ramp seems about right. Something about this didn't fully grab me though. I can't put my finger on it. Good luck with the release.

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    The controls need a fix. If you hold one side and then press the other side it does not register the side that was most recently pressed. I think if you made some interesting movement mechanics such as trampolines, teleporters, speed dash areas that propel the character in a certain direction it would make the game more interesting.