Hitman GO $4.99-->$0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Taskmaster659, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Taskmaster659

Taskmaster659 Member

Jun 13, 2015
    Hitman GO $4.99-->$0.99

2. neku233

neku233 Active Member

Jan 23, 2014
    At a buck it is a steal

3. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #3 CoreyFox, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    It's back on sale for .99 cents.. No brainer.. I'll buy it..

4. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany

Hitman GO

CDE Entertainment Ltd.
    Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game! 5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game! 5/5 Slide to Play: "…this is one to check out." 4/5 Joystiq: "Hitman GO is an impressive debut for Square Enix Montreal.” 4/5 Pocket Gamer - SILVER AWARD: "Hitman GO is a clever and refreshingly original puzzle game" 4/5 Polygon: "Hitman GO is a great minimalist take on the series' big ideas" 5/5 Pocket-lint: "Hitman GO is a clever and intelligent way of bringing a much-loved franchise to a mobile platform" BEST GAME DESIGN - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards BEST IOS GAME - 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards Hitman GO is an award-winning turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers. With Hitman GO, you’ll experience: • Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test • Beautiful scale model-style visuals • Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas • Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers • Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours • Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully Please note: ** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPod Touch 4th GENERATION ** Hitman GO minimum requirements: iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch 5th generation and above.
    Information
    Seller:CDE Entertainment Ltd.
    Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
    Release:Apr 17, 2014
    Updated:Sep 06, 2023
    Version:1.13.8
    Size:1.1 GB
    User Rating: (41)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Sale!:)##

5. kaspalone

kaspalone Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    I had this one on my Second iTunes account, but a couple days ago i bought Hitman Sniper with my primary. Now, i went and checked this sale, and it appeared that there was a Hitman Bundle for a buck. Lo and behold, this one came for free to me, since i bought Hitman Sniper a couple days ago!. YAY!.

6. sam20

sam20 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2015
    I also got hitman go for free because i owned sniper. Cant beat free.

7. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Link for the bundle...

https://appsto.re/us/Lbol_

If you don't own either game its 99 cents for both or free if you have one of them.

8. ronit

ronit Well-Known Member

May 12, 2011
    Blogger
    US
    Thanks. I purchased Hitman Sniper and got the Hitman Go free.

9. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    this is huge!!!

I feel this warrants a seperate thread!!!

10. veryggyy

veryggyy Active Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Cool
    I am downloading sniper now #

11. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Is the bundle still there? I can't find it.

12. noteatino

noteatino Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Not anymore. Looks like Square Enix noticed the glitch.