Candy Cross - Call for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Multiple Codes, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Multiple Codes

Multiple Codes Active Member

[​IMG]

Call for Beta Testers

My team and I have been working working on a fun adventure game called Candy Cross - Sweet Escape over the past five months and are looking for game enthusiasts to help us beta test this awesome game. Please sign up here and I will share a TF build with you promptly. We will really appreciate FEEDBACK to make this game even more awesome before the soft launch.

Below is a short description of the game -

"Candy Cross is a fun escape to the land of sweets, candies, gums and gummy characters. Enjoy this adventure game as you collect candies and gums, perform quests, get your golden tickets to craft your own beautiful gummy animals / characters of different skill levels and resistants to heat and adversity as you journey to Candy Land. Remember you can’t eat too many sweets ;)

Come enjoy a beautiful game with insane graphics, fun animations, simple tap/swipe mechanics and awesome sounds to boot.

Please sign up here if you would like to help us improve this game. We will give you in game credit for any of ideas that we use to improve the game. You may also help is name some of the characters in the game [/URL] - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JjvOIRvci3LhkIZ-aPAKT7VRxs9ql93rsa37YQ1xYfc/viewform

See below some of the game assets. I will add more in due course.

[​IMG]

2. lucky4u1986

lucky4u1986 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Hello, i am new here. what i have to do for this beta testing? actually i have never done this work. any help?

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I signed up for beta.
    I just need to know where you want feedback sent? Here in the open forum? Or; through test flight? I have already found some typos you might want to know about.
    Cute game so far. :)

4. Multiple Codes

Hi Lavender,

Thanks for signing up. Please send feedback to [email protected] or through testflight... either works... Would love to hear you feedback..

Thanks so much.

5. Multiple Codes

6. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thanks.
    Give me a few days. I am not going to rush it. I am going to play whatever I can so I can also explain how it feels, including the iaps. I will send in anything that needs immediate correction though. IE: typos.

Thanks!!

7. Multiple Codes

Sure I agree .. Thanks very much Lavender...

8. Multiple Codes

Thanks for feedback so far

Hi All,

Thanks for signing up and also for the feedback so far. Very useful feedback indeed. We are working on them to improve the game.

We are however still looking for more feedbacks. Please sign up and help us improve this game.

Thank you.

9. Multiple Codes

Update
    We have shared the build with everyone that signed up. If you did sign up and have not received the TF invite yet, then please check you spam or PM with you email address and I will send it again.

Regards and have a happy new year.

10. Multiple Codes

11. Beebe

Beebe Well-Known Member

i have signed up. Can you share the build with me. I will be sure to provide feedback.

12. Multiple Codes

@Beebe

Build sent to you. Hope to hear your feedback.

13. Multiple Codes

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those that signed up and participated in this contest. We are in the process of reviewing all the entries... Please see below the first batch of winners -

1. Drew

2. Nitzan

For those that won, we will send you email and paypal/ GC.

14. Multiple Codes

Thanks to everyone who helped beta test Candy Cross... Apple has approved the current build and we are soft launching in NZ... Below are promo codes if anyone would like to check it out

KPXRMR7YJ4K7
    74KJYTJPM6KH
    WEJ4PNK344TY
    Y64LAYJEEFMT
    PARFJFN64YLX

Please reply back to let us know if you used any of these.... Also you may post your impressions here or through email.