North Wind: Trill of Consciousness

North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a story of probation. Can you finish this 'Adventure Role Playing Puzzle' dying le…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a story of probation. Can you finish this 'Adventure Role Playing Puzzle' dying less than 5 times?

"I don’t understand this, but I’m proud of you" 10/10 -mom

In this game, developed entirely by a single person, you will have:
-8 maps to explore
-512 swipe combinations
-20 Achievements
-Transform into a werefox when near a vampire
-5 Bosses
-Climb ropes, swim, explore dark caves, get items
-1 inApp Purchase Health item (on pause menu)
-English, PortugueseBR and Japanese languages

"I loved your game"
"The idea of switching the 3 different regions of the screen around for puzzle-solving was very intriguing."
"The ability to swipe the top/middle/bottom section is solid and novel. Good work."
-IndieCade jurors

"gorgeous, creative and captivating game!"
-John Bardinelli (Jay is Games)

"North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a unique experience. The most unusual thing about it is that world-swiping mechanic. (…) you may want to pick this intriguing game up."
-Chris Priestman (PocketGamer)

"The game uses on-screen buttons, but they are well done. It’s a lovely and interesting game."
-Lena LeRay (indiegames.com)

"North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is definitely one of the most unique games ever released on the App Store"
-Francesco De Meo (TouchTapPlay)

"It’s always nice to be surprised with a game like North Wind: Trill of Consciousness."
-Sean Cravener (mobile game place)

"Original and Challenging" - Denmark player

"Wow! Well, I am really impressed! I only had a chance to play a bit, but I thoroughly enjoyed what I’ve played so far. I really love the swipe screen to change the level aspect, it really add ps a huge dimension to the game. The controls are very nice and I love the atmosphere and music. I really think you have done something very special here! Congratulations!" -USA player

"I love this game! It is very difficult but it’s very fulfilling when you get past a difficult point. " -a player
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Mar 26, 2014
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal