Fantasy Kingdom Defense | UNIVERSAL | A fresh tower defense with amazing visuals

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TequilaMobile, Mar 8, 2012.

1. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    #1 TequilaMobile, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

We're proud to introduce our upcoming game for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPod: Fantasy Kingdom Defense HD is a sword & sorcery tower defense title.

Featuring two different game modes and more than 20 levels, the game offers wealth of achievements, awards, and exciting close-quarters strategic combat.

The player takes command of an elite unit composed of elf archers, sword-wielding knights, powerful mages and fire-breathing dragons in an epic adventure that combines the visceral feel of heroic fantasy with the look of a Saturday morning cartoon.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Fantasy Kingdom Defense HD fully supports Game Center and Retina Display - just wait till you see it running on your brand new iPad!

FEATURES:
    - Engaging fantasy storyline.
    - Action and strategy in equal measure.
    - Close-quarters combat and long-distance artillery units.
    - Campaign and Survival modes.
    - Twenty one different levels across three fantasy worlds.
    - Three difficulty levels.
    - Ten different types of defensive and attack units available.
    - Upgrade units, castles and defenses in the Elven shop.
    - Multiple awards and achievements to complete.
    - Online leaderboards for all game modes.
    - Outstanding Saturday morning cartoon visuals and orchestral soundtrack.

[​IMG]

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

The game should be available by the end of this month, so keep your eyes open ;) Once it's done, we also have full intention to support Fantasy Kingdom Defense with extra units, items and even additional campaigns, but that all depends on your feedback, so don't be shy and speak your mind. We can't wait to hear what you think!

2. DahakaJR

DahakaJR Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2010
    I drive trains, Locomotive Engineer.
    Pacific Northwest.
    As with most TDs, I'll give this one a go.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm loving those crisp graphics. Hopefully it comes soon since I'm a td addict :)

4. GoofyJmaster.

GoofyJmaster. Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    College Student
    Ohio, USA
    I'm also a huge TD fan. I have to say, I'm definitely liking the art style. I also like that you've included a story.

5. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Thanks! We're hoping to meet the standards of TD veterans such as yourselves. In fact, we already have some proof that we can ;) There's a version of Fantasy Kingdom Defense available for Android which got amazing feedback from both gamers and reviewers. Here's the trailer for that release:

YouTube:

Keep in mind though that the iOS version is built pretty much from scratch. Not really a sequel, but much more than just a simple port. With Retina Display graphics, extensive Game Center support, major UI redesign and careful rebalancing, we're proud to say we did everything in our power to bring you an absolutely pristine experience.

We can't wait to put our baby into your hands. The good news is that you should be able to play it very soon as Fantasy Kingdom Defense has already been submitted to Apple! We expect it to be available any day now... ;)

6. Noltroll

Noltroll New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    achievements

The achievement "you shall not pass" should have been u inlocked while i was playing because i actually did it, you know the one that says no enemy's reach your cattle but it won't unlock, and i just need to know if there is anything special that i need to do

7. TequilaMobile

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Thanks for asking! You only get the achievement if you manage to keep the enemies away from your castle on level 12 or above.