Nova connection issues

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mattboo81, Dec 19, 2009.

1. mattboo81

mattboo81 Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can help me please. I'm having issues connecring to nova online matches. It always says failed to connect at the waiting to start screen. I have no problems playing eliminate or modern combat online so this is rather frustrating. Any help would be greAtly appreciated. Thanks.

2. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    sorry to hear about your troubles, try going to settings on your ipod/iphone and "reset network settings" and reset your modem/router.

if that doesn't work try emailing gameloft directly, there customer service is pretty good.

3. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Thats weird, I on the otherhand can't even play a match in MC and COD but in NoVa is can connect even quicker than eliminate.

4. mattboo81

mattboo81 Member

Oct 22, 2008
    tried resetting both router and network settings on phone... have to wait for Gameloft to get back to me.

5. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    weird... I cant comment on MC because for some reason they wont let go off the stupid UPNP thing... how dumb!

And I dont have to wait to join some random game like in Eliminate, unless ive payed for way less credits then the USD is worth