NGMoco:)... any plans on making a Plus+ app?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bok Choy, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Student
    There is an OpenFeint app currently available and I'm curious as to whether there will be a Plus one or not. Would you like to see one?

2. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I'd be happy with an offline mode to see/track my highscores, achievements, etc...

A backup saved data to server like Com2us did with Inotia 2 would be AWESOME (already saved my file from accidently saving when I was wanting to just exit and restart.) Some added content is always welcoming too. ;)

3. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    Cool.

But no I don't want a plus+ standalone. I can guarentee they won't put games off for free so what would be the point? If u really want it fast get a small plus+ app and use that. There's no feautres in plus+ that this would come inhandy with

4. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    No, I do agree...I dont want a Plus+ stand alone either. I want the features I mentioned implemented. I had the OF standalone but after awhile it was "ehh" to me so I deleted it. If a free app is worth of the day is worth it, I will see it on TA; all other features I need out of the OF app I can find from the game I'm playing thats OF integrated. Thats pretty much how I see it.

5. Sqrudy

Sqrudy Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Plus+

I think it would be sorta cool. I look at the Openfeint app occasionally