Sigma 2?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Daniel KR@, May 30, 2011.

1. Daniel KR@

Daniel KR@ Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Game Designer
    Calgary
    Hi Everyone.

It's been a while...
    For the past 9 months or so I've been very busy on another project.
    That project is wrapping up now and it's time for me to start pitching new game ideas.
    I'd really like to do Sigma 2, but I can't make any promises.

Now that the original Sigma is about a year old, I'd really like to gauge interest and hear some suggestions from everyone with regards to what they'd like to see in a sequel.

Based on all the feedback I've gathered from the original Sigma, the biggest suggestions are: Full online multiplayer and a more varied “sector mode” experience.

Please, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Dan.

Here's a link to the original Sigma
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sigma/id372406175?mt=8

2. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    i never saw this post, this is the best match 3 puzzle game on ios bar none simply a amazing game so polished, you should make a universal release of the original....lets bring this game back as its so good more people need to see this, and id be all about a sequel more sector skins like lumines , more awesome music, mp would be sweet you break a bunch of blocks send them to opponent type of stuff, also gamecenter support achievements retina for phone 4 and ipad 3....

lets make this happen !!!! i emailed the devs...

3. BlackJacketGames

BlackJacketGames Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Indie developer
    Portlandia
    I enjoyed Sigma. It's been a while since I played it, but yeah more varied sector modes would be good. Achievements would be nice. One thing I did with my own puzzle/action game was set it up such that getting achievements gives you a score multiplier so there is some inherent gameplay value to getting achievements. Many other games do this too of course.