Looking for a game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cabuckn2, Sep 9, 2014.

1. cabuckn2

cabuckn2 Active Member

Sep 9, 2014
    #1 cabuckn2, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    Hey all!

Looking for a new game. My job has a bit of downtime so I'm trying to find a good "long term" game to play. Some ideas I had considered were:

Clash of Clans
    Order and Chaos
    Oregon Trail Settlers

I'm looking for a game where I can causally play and maybe level a character or level a city. Things like that.

As a side note, I'd prefer something that maybe some of you have played for months, not something that I will have completed in a few weeks.

Can you all recommend anything like this?

2. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Order and Choas is pretty good for a mobile MMO. Well at least I remember it being good, I haven't played it for a couple years now.

I can however, recommend The Quest. It's a huge RPG with over a dozen expansions. In fact Touch Arcade just did an RPG throwback on it, check out that article.

3. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Book of Heroes is one of the few games I've found myself playing over a long period of time.

4. Shineconegame

Shineconegame Well-Known Member

Order and Chaos is worth playing. But Clash of clans...I don't know why I hate this game so much maybe it's because I saw its ads everywhere...