Bio Inc. Biomedical Plague by DryGin Studios 1.99$ -> 0.99$

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Infinity89, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013

Bio Inc. Platinum - Biomedical Plague

DryGin Studios
    Bio Inc is a biomedical strategy simulator in which you determine the ultimate fate of a victim by developing the most l…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bio Inc is a biomedical strategy simulator in which you determine the ultimate fate of a victim by developing the most lethal illness possible. *** Download Bio Inc. Platinum to enable all features, remove ads and get 2 000 Bio Coins in bonus! *** ---- ▶ "Fascinating and addictive" -148apps.com, 4/5 ▶ "A revolutionary game" -I4U.com editor’s choice, 5/5 ▶ "This game provide days, if not weeks, of entertainment" -AppAdvice.com, 4.5/5 ▶ "Strangely compelling" -PocketGamer.co.uk ▶ "Highly addictive" -iPhoneFAQ.org ---- Upgrade your diseases, boost risk factors and slow down your victim’s recovery before a team of highly motivated doctors find a cure and save him. Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay: - 18 stages with different gameplays - 100+ realistic biomedical conditions - Spread diseases across all human systems - Real-Time human body degradation - Awesome graphics! - Four difficulty settings - Thousands of ways to play the game You can watch the trailer here: http://playbioinc.com Stay tuned, frequent updates will keep Bio Inc. fun and fresh for years to come! Available on iPhone, iPad and iPod. If you ever beat the “Impossible Stage”, let us know and we will add you to our Hall of Fame! ;-) WARNING: if you press the “Start Game” button and nothing happens, this is probably because your device’s storage is full. Please free some disk space and try again.
    Information
    Seller:DryGin Studios
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:Jul 16, 2014
    Updated:May 02, 2017
    Version:2.62
    Size:99.7 MB
    User Rating: (19)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Old?? What do you mean?

3. DiMarco

DiMarco Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Damn sales! I have no memory space left. I keep buying and buying.

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    148 review 4/5 http://www.148apps.com/reviews/bio-review/

trailer

review

review

gameplay

Bio Inc. Platinum - Biomedical Plague

DryGin Studios
    Bio Inc is a biomedical strategy simulator in which you determine the ultimate fate of a victim by developing the most l…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Bio Inc is a biomedical strategy simulator in which you determine the ultimate fate of a victim by developing the most lethal illness possible. *** Download Bio Inc. Platinum to enable all features, remove ads and get 2 000 Bio Coins in bonus! *** ---- ▶ "Fascinating and addictive" -148apps.com, 4/5 ▶ "A revolutionary game" -I4U.com editor’s choice, 5/5 ▶ "This game provide days, if not weeks, of entertainment" -AppAdvice.com, 4.5/5 ▶ "Strangely compelling" -PocketGamer.co.uk ▶ "Highly addictive" -iPhoneFAQ.org ---- Upgrade your diseases, boost risk factors and slow down your victim’s recovery before a team of highly motivated doctors find a cure and save him. Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay: - 18 stages with different gameplays - 100+ realistic biomedical conditions - Spread diseases across all human systems - Real-Time human body degradation - Awesome graphics! - Four difficulty settings - Thousands of ways to play the game You can watch the trailer here: http://playbioinc.com Stay tuned, frequent updates will keep Bio Inc. fun and fresh for years to come! Available on iPhone, iPad and iPod. If you ever beat the “Impossible Stage”, let us know and we will add you to our Hall of Fame! ;-) WARNING: if you press the “Start Game” button and nothing happens, this is probably because your device’s storage is full. Please free some disk space and try again.
    Information
    Seller:DryGin Studios
    Genre:Simulation, Strategy
    Release:Jul 16, 2014
    Updated:May 02, 2017
    Version:2.62
    Size:99.7 MB
    User Rating: (19)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. Sorry i was wrong. I thought you was talking about Plague Inc ;)

6. Empfmil

Empfmil Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    How much is this similar to Plague inc? Is it the same developer?

7. DryGin Studios

DryGin Studios Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 13, 2014
    Not the same Dev. simillar "type" of game but very different... not a clone! :cool:

8. Professor jermiah

Professor jermiah Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Thanks for the sale, i was on the fence about this one, but due to the sale i decided to give it a try.:)

9. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Very fun game, well worth the $2 that I paid for it. And it's definitely not a clone, but it is heavily inspired by Plague Inc; as Plague Inc was heavily inspired by Pandemic.