Pandora radio upgrade questions.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papa Deuce, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    1. We have 4 minis under 1 account..... Can we all get the upgrade for the $4?

2. Besides ad removal, are there any other benefits, like maybe a higher quality stream? Pandora standard seems to be lower quality than other services I have plugged into my home theater. I do like the channels I make though, as some other services seem to go way outside the box.... I tried one service where the song choices were far too varied for my taste.

3. Anything else you can share?

2. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    i've had pandora one for a year and a half.

you can have more than one person listening to different channels at once, but i don't think you can have 4 at one time. i usually have my account on my computer and my phone at the same time, but im pretty sure there is a limit of 2 or 3 concurrent users per account or something. everyone would also share the same channels too.

it says that the sound quality is better, but i couldn't tell the difference..

overall i think its a good deal, especially if you listen at work like i do. commercials are so annoying.

3. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Thanks..... Was just hoping that more than 1 could listen at a time.... Btw, they are raising their price by $1 a month, very soon.