Rolando help needed

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ficbot, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ficbot

ficbot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    I got Rolando yesterday and have been enjoying it so far. But I am having trouble moving the spiky ones. They just seem to go around and around and never where I want them to. Right now I am trying to get them up and around a tree. Any suggestions/tips?

2. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    If the blue Rolando is on the floor, tilting your device to the left will move the Rolando to the left.
    If the blue Rolando is on the ceiling (or at the bottom of a floating island, etc.), tilting your device to the left will move the Rolando to the right.
    If he is on the right side of a wall, tilting to the left will move him up.
    If he is on the left side of a wall, tilting to the left will move him down.

When it comes to jumping, he always jumps straight up from his point of view. So if he is on the right side of a wall, he will jump to the left. You do, however, ALWAYS HAVE TO SLIDE YOUR FINGER UP to make him jump. Even if he ends up jumping to the left.

So when you have a circle and he is at 4:30 (at the bottom right side), sliding your finger up will make him jump to the bottom right.

That's basically it. Just start a level and don't think about the Challenge time, and just play around until you get the hang of it. :)

Good luck!