Zombie Gold Miner

On Sale for a limited time! Get it now before the price goes up.

• #1 action adventure puzzle game in the app s…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
On Sale for a limited time! Get it now before the price goes up.

• #1 action adventure puzzle game in the app store.

• Fun and addictive!

• This classic arcade-style game features beautiful retina display graphics, awesome music as well as challenging game play.

• Help Gold Miner Steve dodge Zombies and giant spiders to mine gold to make apps.

• Test your reflexes by using the joystick to run Steve over platforms and up and down ladders. Shoot Zombies and Spiders with Steve's light helmet

• Shoot zombie and giants spiders with Miner Steve's light helmet.

• First find Steve's gold pick axe and mine all the gold from the platforms so the gold falls into the mine carts at the bottom of the screen to complete each level.

• Easy classic arcade controls: Joystick and one shoot button

• Mine gems to purchase upgrades in the game store.

• Share your high scores with your friends on Facebook and Game Center.

Two player mode where you can challenge your friends and other Game center users to play the game simultaneously through the game center to see who is the best Zombie Gold Miner.

Give this game a try and you will be glad you did.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zombiegoldrushminer

The Zombie Gold Rush Miner story:

San Francisco, California was the heart of the original Gold Rush back in the 1840's and 1850's and over 160 years later it is now the heart of the app world. These two events are closely linked. Most people don't realize that currently, under the city of San Francisco, there are gold miners that mine gold used to make the great apps we all use everyday. It's a very secret underground world that not many people have been able to see until now. Join this underground world of gold mining in the game: Zombie Gold Rush Miner.

In the game you will help miner Steve mine the gold to make great apps. After you complete each level you will be given a chance to download the app that was made from the gold that you helped Steve mine.

You will swipe and tap to help guide Steve through the mines, over platforms and up and down ladders. You will have to find Steve's gold pick axe and mine all the gold from the platforms so the gold falls into the mine carts at the bottom of the screen. Of course this is not an easy task because also living in these mines are zombies and giant spiders that do not like Steve mining the gold from their home. They chase Steve around the mines but luckily these zombies and spiders do not like light so it only takes one flick from Steve's trusty light helmet to stun them long enough for Steve to run away.

This is a very challenging, action-packed adventure puzzle game based on classic game play. See where you rank with Game Center integration. Buy more lives and helmet light flashes in the game store. Share your high score on facebook.

This game is just the beginning with many more levels and game updates to follow. Give it a try! You will be glad you did. Let us know what you think and give us suggestions on what to add to the game. Have a great day!

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Zombiegoldrushminer
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:Apr 16, 2014
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated