What's your highest score on BeatRider?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jFND, Jun 5, 2009.

1. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    I don't think I've seen this thread before. I know it's been mentioned by a couple of members on the BeatRider official launch thread, but no one has really posted what their high scores are for this game.

To which song did you tap to in order to get your highest score?

I must admit, I was tapping to a Taylor Swift :)o) song when I got my highest score. I tried to do it with Eminem's Old Time's Sake but on Hard mode, the beat on that one is just way too crazy for me to keep up.

Highest score is 1,294,000. The song (The Way I Loved You, lulz) was around 4 minutes. I know its not great, but I was pleased with it.

EDIT: By the way, you don't have to launch BeatRider to view your top score. Just go to www.mybeatrider.com and log in, it'll show your top score on the main page ;)

2. k1ite

k1ite Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    Pharmacy Technician
    Loma Linda, California
    The highest I'm at so far is 5473400. I'm shooting to reach top 5 if possible but a lot more practice.... Also the song i'm running are trance songs from Star Resonate

3. Vally

Vally Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    High Scores on Beatrider are seriously flawed. If you want to go for a high score all you need to do is make an MP3 of the easiest song for you and repeat it until it reaches 10 minutes then upload it.

My highest score is 3,051,500. La Roux - In For The Kill.

It's 4 minutes 10 seconds.

I could very easily make an MP3 of the song repeated twice, upload that and effectively do much more than double my score, landing me in the top 10. It's really not very fair. :(

4. Vally

Vally Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    #4 Vally, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
    I just broke my top score.

It's now 3,984,650 on the same song. 4 minutes 10 seconds long.

EDITED:

Beaten again. I don't think i'll be besting this...

[​IMG]

5. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Wow, that is plain awesome. Nice job! 1519 combo? That's insane.

6. k1ite

k1ite Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    Pharmacy Technician
    Loma Linda, California
    Excellent SS rating Vally, I understand where you are coming from with the flawed ranking system. I suppose there are so many different songs and types that it would be hard to have a decent ranking system.