I need an Iphone/Ipod coder

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Invade2destroy, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Invade2destroy

Invade2destroy New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    #1 Invade2destroy, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    Redo!
    Hello everyone. I'm a senior in high school looking to make a career out of making games. I've always loved games. I got flash maybe two years ago? I work everyday almost non-stop. I love animating and making characters come to life. I have a big imagination with some great game ideas. One that's in full production I would like you to code for it. It would start as a Iphone game then possibly work to PSN and XBLA. I need a very strong coder that knows what he/she is doing and does not slack off. The game is an arena based shooter like geometry wars but with a story and upgrades and whatnot. Please PM me or email me as soon as possible. My email is [email protected]. As for pay, I will split it 50/50 with you so it's fair. I can't pay you during the game making but I assure you that you'll get payed. I have plenty of game ideas if you want to stick around. I'll show you any of my artwork if you would like to see. I am a very talented artist. I thank you for your time and patience. Have a nice day!

-Riley

Some likes to my older work

http://themastermario22.newgrounds.com/art/

http://mastermario22.deviantart.com/ newest picutre here is my more recent work.

2. BravadoWaffle

BravadoWaffle Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Designer
    "patience" not "patients". You are not a doctor. Unless you are Doogie Howser.

This post should actually go in the Developer Services and Trade section. Also, you should do a bit of research on how to pitch a game and get people to help you with it. Look at what kinds of pitches work, and which ones get mocked. (hint: the one above is in the latter category)

Also, be sure to be clear and up front with everything you bring to the table. If you are not programming, then what are you doing? Art? Marketing? Sound? Game Design and financing?

There's just a couple suggestions, I'm sure you will be getting more soon from others. Hope you find a team!

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah if you want any serious interest you're gonna have to post some concept artwork or any work you've done on the game so far. You might not want to share unfinished work but without the info people just aren't going to bother taking it seriously, most developers have already got plenty of ideas of their own.

4. Invade2destroy

Mar 15, 2011
    Thank you for you suggestions. I will take them into account. I have completely rewrote what I said. I think it goes more in depth.

5. yemi

yemi Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Ok immediately delete the 1st link you have. Anyone can download it and use it in thier games because its not protected. Props on making a intro-screen that detailed only using 90 some KB.

6. Invade2destroy

Mar 15, 2011
    Oh god thank you very much! I honestly didn't think about that. I'm very much!

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Hey that's really good. I'm not a developer, but I wish I was 'cause I'd love that kind of artwork in my game. I hope someone takes you up on the offer, I'd like to see that stuff animating on my iPod in the future.

8. Invade2destroy

Mar 15, 2011
    wow thanks a lot! REALLY glad you like my art! I try my best! I hope so to. I really want to get my games out there