Artist for cute medieval iOS game (~$10,000 budget, plus royalties)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by luxiou, Nov 30, 2011.

1. luxiou

luxiou Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Hi everyone,

I'm an indie iOS developer working on a medieval/fantasy themed simulation game. It's a cross between a city-builder (think SimTower/SimCastle) and a party-based fighting game (think Ogre Battle/Final Fantasy Tactics). I'm looking for an artist (or 2) to create the bulk of the following game assets over the next 3 months:

- 2D images of structure interiors (stables, archery ranges, potion shops, etc)
    - 2D sprite animations of units walking around and fighting (knights, mages, peasants, etc)
    - 2D icons / UI elements
    - 2D panoramic backgrounds

The majority of the game design / written art direction is complete and you'd be able to start right away. It would be preferable but not necessary for you to reside in the US. Bonus points if you are in the CA Bay area!

Please respond/drop me a note if you have experience with at least 2 of the above categories and have significant availability in the near future (this project will likely need to be your primary focus for a few months). Links to past projects/portfolio work would be great.

Payment can be done in installments, via either PayPal, direct wire deposit, or mailed check.

--

A little about me -

My studio has been making indie iOS games for a few years now, and our previous title VegasTowers HD (http://bit.ly/rNwi67) has been ranked as high as #3 in the iTunes AppStore. Over 2 million people have installed and played it - if we work together your art will be seen and appreciated by a wide audience, and you'll more than likely catch a complete stranger playing your game at some point :)

--

Lux
    [email protected]

2. Graz73

Graz73 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Web Design, Graphics & Illustration
    Mansfield, OH
    email sent