$10 US iTunes Gift Card - Just Review A FREE App - Monster Games for Kids: Puzzles!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MonkeyJumpGames, May 15, 2013.

1. MonkeyJumpGames

MonkeyJumpGames Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Hey everyone! Our newest app Monster Games for Kids: Puzzles has just been released on the app store! We are very excited and want to do another give away! Thank you for all your support! It helps!

Win a $10 US iTunes Gift Card just for reviewing Monster Games for Kids: Puzzles!

How to enter:

1. Download the free app: Monster Games for Kids: Puzzles

2. Write a short review on the iTunes App Store

3. Reply to this thread, with your iTunes review name

OPTIONAL: Want a second entry? Download and review Animal Games for Kids: Puzzles as well.

On May 26th one lucky winner will be randomly selected!

Thanks for entering! Below is the app description and screens:

Do your kids love cute monsters? Do they love puzzles too? Look no further. Monster Games for Kids: Jigsaw Puzzles HD is a fun animated puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 1 to 6.

The app includes twelve different child and toddler friendly, jigsaw-style puzzles with options to change the number of pieces and remove other helpers. The puzzles start off easy to play and get more challenging- perfect for the little one in your life who loves monsters and puzzles!

The scenes include cute monsters, funny animals dancing, fun penguins, fireworks, flying Sasquatches, and much more! Every scene will light up your child's imagination as they take part in this amazing fantasy world!

This high quality monster puzzle app features virtual jigsaw pieces for learning shape recognition and matching- great for educational purposes or just for fun! Good for one of your child's first puzzle games- it's easy for beginners to connect with and get lost in this magical children's fantasy world.

Features:
    * Fun, creative graphics by illustrator Jenny Tiffany.
    * 12 different cute monster puzzles to choose from!
    * Positive encouragement.
    * Fun interactive stars, bubbles to pop, cute dancing monsters, or fireworks at the end of each puzzle!
    * Choose your own difficulty! Increase the number of pieces from 9 up to 24 as your child's fine motor and spatial skills improve!
    * Easy for kids to use and control.

Here are a few screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for your time!

2. yoforummamabhaheksabkhate

Apr 26, 2013
    Review as Sushil Devkota on us app store .

3. dawid1972

dawid1972 Well-Known Member

Review as dawid1972 on us Appstore.###
    Thanks.

4. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Reviewed as Dannyz1000 on US App Store

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    The app looks good for kids, the people who have reviewed it, what do your kids think of it then ? Might get it for my little girl but would like some opinions on it first. Surely you all have kids if you're reviewing this app ?!

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Reviewed as Crunchi Cockroch!!! in the US App Store.
    Thanks in advance for the great contest!

7. rnarvin

rnarvin Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Reviewed (both apps!) as rnarvin on the US App Store.

Thanks for the contest!

8. ZroDfects

ZroDfects Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Australia - Melbourne
    #8 ZroDfects, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    Reviewed By Zro Dfects (Australia)

There are not enough views on the Australian App Store so incase my review can not be found, see below my review....

I know it's a bit late for the review but I am not in it for the promotion but mainly for doing my part on a review.

Monster Games For Kids - Jigsaw Puzzle:
    ==============================

Firstly this game doesn't waste time with any animated open introduction scenes as it opens right up to the selection screen of various cute puzzles begging to be completed.

Apart from the obvious, there are more options to test your skills, such as how many puzzle pieces you need to clear or removing the outline of the puzzle pieces and turning off the picture reference your trying to solve, after all you don't want an already easy game too easy now do you.

My 6yr old Son manage to clear the puzzle pieces within a few seconds, removing some of the outlines and guides he still managed to clear them in under 30 seconds with 24 pieces and no reference picture.

The touch controls in my opinion even for kids works very well, the odd rare moment you may pick up a puzzle piece next to the one you originally wanted won't become a problem as all the puzzle pieces all have a place to go anyway. After a puzzle is finished you are then greeted with a quick dancing animation and as a small bonus you can pop stars or bubbles by tapping each one.

This is the perfect App for kids from learning shapes to improving basic accuracy, even younger toddlers could benefit from this game with the minimum 9 pieces to solve. For adults it would not be a game played for very long but as for kids your not faced with pages and pages of menus which makes this a great pick up and play without the need of any instructions.

I would just like to finish up with saying that this game would be a lot better with the ability to select an even greater amount of pieces to solve along with other game options such as a time limit and maybe a no mistake puzzle piece placement where you would need to start all over again.

Zro Dfects

9. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Reviewed as Otomeheart in the US appstore!

10. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Monster puzzles reviewed and updates my review for the animal puzzles as Shiatama_0_2013 on us appstore

11. phrenik

phrenik Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Nurse
    City of Coffee
    Left a review on both apps under Coffeemonger on the us AppStore. Thanks for the contest! Got to spend more time and use my niece as a test bed for new apps lol

12. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Reviewed both apps as LanGodess in the us App Store.
    Updated the Animal Games review.
    Thanks for the contest and great apps.

BTW - the supplied link for the Animal Games app doesn't work. It takes you to the iTunes Store. I had to do a manual search in the App Store.

13. khuanoz

khuanoz Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    reviewed BOTH as khuan0z on US appstore
    Thanks for the opportunity =)

14. returnity

returnity Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Reviewed BOTH apps as "Returnity" on the US AppStore

15. OreoFOD

OreoFOD New Member

May 20, 2013
    I did my Name: oreoFOD US appstore :)

16. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    Reviewed as background6 for both on US app store. Thanks for the contest and sharing the game.

17. SupercrazY

SupercrazY Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    reviewed Monster Games for Kids: Puzzles as SupercrazYTA on the US appstore

18. MonkeyJumpGames

MonkeyJumpGames Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Thanks everyone that has participated so far! I really appreciate the reviews and detailed feedback.

19. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed both apps as MrCooper5 on the US AppStore

20. ronit

ronit Well-Known Member

May 12, 2011
    Blogger
    US
    Review as ronitvohra on US app store .