Looking for an empire building game that focuses on the army.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by CRTFTW, Aug 2, 2014.

1. CRTFTW

CRTFTW Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Hello!

So I've been playing games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, and Castle Story, and I find myself wanting a game that really focuses more on the army. Things like building individual improvements for various soldiers, finding resources to make them better gear, things like that. Basically less Empire building, more army building. The nicer and more detailed the improvements, the better.

Sorry if that's not detailed enough. It's hard to explain exactly what I'm looking for, as I'm not 100% sure myself. I just know those three games I listed don't have it, or not enough army improvement focus. The game could be fantasy or realistic, and I tend to like medieval age the best.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

2. CRTFTW

CRTFTW Member

Aug 2, 2014
    I appreciate you moving this for me, Mod. I was worried I had put it in the wrong place. Sorry about that.

3. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Game of War: Fire Age may be what you are looking for. Also, Dungeon Village has a ton of options to customize/improve your soldiers individually.