iPhone Conquer Online

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Goose, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
  2. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    I'm surprised that a free to play mmo doesn't generate a little more interest!

3. Tortimer

Tortimer Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Seaside, Oregon
    I knew it was coming but it sounds like it is getting close. I know I'm interested and will play it on my ipad. I use to play the PC version and liked it pretty well.

4. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    i know very little about it other than browsing the website etc, what's the world like? is it large? is the combat fun?

5. Tortimer

Tortimer Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Seaside, Oregon
    It has been a while since I have played Conquer online. I played for a few months when it first came out or wasn't out very long. I played tons of PC MMORPG's and try almost all of them. From what I remember it had a fairly large world with a lot of pvp and pve. Combat was ok plays like a hack n slash game from what I remember. I will give it a try for sure when it comes out. I think it would be great on a iPad.

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Why should it? There are already enough MMORPG on the iOS/Android Market and a few other are still in Developement that have an even greater Content then the Current.

DonĀ“t wana make Conquer Online look bad but they are behind their Time if they had expected to get a bigger Wipe that just the usual "Is this All?" Feedback.