The elite my brute masters codes!!!

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Trickster(GOD), Jan 5, 2010.

1. Trickster(GOD)

Dec 22, 2009
    Trickster(GOD) !!! STRONGEST DOJO !!! MY PUPILS ARE GETTING FULL GROWN BEARS, AND PANTHERS at level 2 I am rated very high for the quality of my pupils. I have talked with al the Elites to become one you have to be exceptionally strong and join one of us .... I am THE LEADER

CODE: DHDAHHFE

email me after joining at: [email protected]

2. Mckenzinator

Mckenzinator Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Zen Chamber

Join the best up and coming Dojo. now in the top 100..

The Zen Chamber hosts some of the best Brutes to date.

After spending loads of cash in the store to get loads of brutes and loads of fights, i have brutes leveling up as we speak.. with help form my pupils my brutes are leveling up faster and faster day by day bringing Zen Chamber closer to the top..

Thanks to all my pupils so far!

DAFFGIFE

Also with close ties to Bulkypic, i can forward your wants and needs to them directly for a better game so send your suggestions to....

[email protected]

3. EpiKgohan

EpiKgohan New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Add me :)

Add Me : CJJCHIFE

4. Ilovebananas

Ilovebananas New Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Want an awesome master? Join the "Happyland Van" dojo today! Enjoy DOUBLE XP for a week! If you join you will get awesome strong abilities, hit your emimies harder, and basically just kick ass! My highest brute is level 208, and I've got more than 100 pupils! I've acquired bears, polar bears, pathers, snow leopards and many more pets! Also a tone of awesome weapons, like halberts, flails, whips and soo many more. So, you wanna join eh?!?

My master code is: GBGBFJGE