WRESTLING MANAGER set for June 2011

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SonicHydra, Jun 17, 2011.

1. SonicHydra

SonicHydra Active Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Hey all, hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post, If I have, apologies in advance.

I decided to make this post as I know a lot of people have been looking for some kind of wrestling management sim for IOS and I stumbled across one currently being made. Not much info is available at the minute but from the little I have read it looks like it might be a cross between Championship Manager and wresling sims like TEW for windows.

The website is http://www.wrestlingmanagement.com/wm.html

Its slightly odd that it says its set to release June 2011 yet there are no screenshots or videos.

Anyone know anything more about this? Or know if the developers have posted anything here about it?

2. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Sweet I'll keep an eye on this.

3. onion

onion Member

Feb 9, 2010
  4. SonicHydra

SonicHydra Active Member

Dec 24, 2010
    I have sent them a message asking for any info on this project. If I hear anything back I'll post here.

5. SonicHydra

SonicHydra Active Member

Dec 24, 2010
    BIG NEWS

Ok I got a reply back from the developers, it was as follows:

"Thank's very much for your interest. I agree, this type of game is missing at the minute and I'm really grateful for you posting the thread on touch arcade.

The website should have said "Summer" instead of "June" on the website because even though the game will be pretty much complete in June we will still have to go through a fairly extensive Q/A process to make sure there aren't any major bugs and then the submission process. Because it's a really big game, that can take a while and to be truthful I can't yet nail a date down for you but it will certainly be out over summer.

If you haven't seen the following Q&A I think it might interest you."

The link to the Q&A: http://www.wwedvdnews.com/wrestling-manager-video-game/12616/

After reading the Q&A I'm even more excited about this, it sounds like a lot of effort has gone into the making of this game and that the people working on it are wrestling fans themselves.

Although in the Q&A they mention that they may be making a wrestling game that will be what Pro Evo is to Fifa, I'm not sure if this will get an IOS version. Only time will tell. The Wrestling Management game is top priority though and I eagerly await further news and info.

6. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    I have been wanting something like this for a long time. There have been attempts over the years on the pc but not for a long time.

I will keep my eyes open. :)

7. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Any news on the game???

8. Serious Parody

Serious Parody Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    I Make Wrestling Manager
    Thanks OP for creating this forum post.

Sorry the game hasn't been released just yet but I thought you guys would like to know that we've updated the website with more info, lots of art work and in the forums there's a link giving people an opportunity to help finalise some of the stats that make it into the final release, as well as a brief run down on the game.

http://www.wrestlingmanagement.com/concept-art.html

Thank you all for your interest and if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

9. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Nice the screen shots are looking good. Any kind of release date to expect? :)

10. Serious Parody

Serious Parody Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    I Make Wrestling Manager
    I'm sorry but we can't announce that just yet.

We are working hard at it though, so you won't have to wait too much longer.

I don't know if it's your kind of thing but we are asking fans of the genre if they would like to help determine the final stats for the game.

Here's the link if you are interested

11. gansta

gansta Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Any news on when the game will come out???