Time to Go Native! on the App Store

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Blackharon, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Blackharon

Blackharon Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    #1 Blackharon, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Loopycube is bursting at the seams to introduce their soon-to-be-released massively multiplayer game to the App Store.

[​IMG]

Join a real-time question competition with strange natives in a quest to reach Princess Mango. To win in this online multiplayer game, you have to go native! Get into the minds of the other players and guess what they'll answer. Players that pick the most popular answer to each question move closer to the Princess. Can you outsmart the other natives and get to the Princess first?

Go Native! features beautiful original artwork and music, fun questions, rib-tickling answers and ‘round-the-clock casual gameplay with other iPhone users around the globe.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Our teaser trailer is now online!

2. Blackharon

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    #2 Blackharon, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    New Multiplayer game titled Go Native! coming to the App Store. (With Trailer)

Our teaser trailer is now online! I’ve updated the first post to include it. Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

We’ve also submitted the app to Apple to review. It should be live soon!

3. Blackharon

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    #3 Blackharon, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    It has been approved!

We've also uploaded a demo video for you to see some of the action that happens in game.

4. randomisthehero

randomisthehero Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Florida
    #4 randomisthehero, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    so far very fun!

would it be possible to have a place where users can submit questions to be added?

*edit

perhaps some other collectible prizes that we could keep in a trophy cabinet like thing? playing for little things is always fun,at least in my opinion.

5. Blackharon

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    #5 Blackharon, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    We have 'Submit a question' and 'Achievements' as part of our long list of features we want to add to the game. However they are lower on the priority list (below game center and retina display graphics which will be the next updates.

For now though, I will be accepting questions submitted on forums such as Touch Arcade or our Facebook page. I will be sure to let you know if your question is accepted.

**Edit**
    As this is my first game, do mods move this post or do I make a new post on the 'iPhone games' forum instead and out of the 'upcoming games' forum?

6. Cerenitie

Cerenitie New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Very cool game...I would recommend it to everyone!

7. Blackharon

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    #7 Blackharon, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    We've had lots of questions about what the game looks like on the device. Our teaser trailer developed some interest but some people want more!

So we've set up an intro video.

Check it out here:

8. jianghongye

jianghongye Member

Aug 23, 2010
    looks fun~I consider may be wiil buy it

9. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    #9 Inked, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    Now FREE

Didn't find a thread in the appropriate section. Can't post one myself, I'm mobile.
    Great game grab it while it's free.

10. Blackharon

Mar 15, 2010
    Game Designer for Ludia
    Canada
    Yeah, I've not had a response to my forum etiquette question above, and I can't seem to figure why some threads get moved and some don't. So later today I will make a proper consolidated 'out now' post and hope it doesn't annoy anyone :)