My Little Pony: Puzzle Party

Download My Little Pony: Puzzle Party and play one of the cutest puzzle challenges ever! It’s the matching gameplay you …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Download My Little Pony: Puzzle Party and play one of the cutest puzzle challenges ever! It’s the matching gameplay you love with a splash of adventure — and some cute pony friends to help accompany you through the land of Equestria. Saddle up and get ready for a galloping good time in this virtual puzzle adventure that is truly ponyriffic!

GAME FEATURES

•Test your PUZZLE SKILLS in this matching puzzle adventure
•DISCOVER THE MAGICAL land of Equestria
•Unlock POWER-UPS
•Master Amazing & MAGICAL LEVELS
•CHALLENGE FRIENDS to beat your score
•JOIN Pinkie Pie FOR A PARTY in your honor each time you solve a new puzzle
•Easy to learn, FUN TO MASTER!

My Little Pony: Puzzle Party
Friendship is Magic. Everypony play!

Parents, please note that some game items in My Little Pony: Puzzle Party can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. A network connection is required for some features in this game.

My Little Pony: Puzzle Party is brought to you by Backflip Studios, Genera Games, and Hasbro, Inc. Backflip Studios makes absurdly fun mobile games. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our titles.

MY LITTLE PONY and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Thanks for playing!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Family, Puzzle
Release:Oct 11, 2016
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal