Looking for Devs, who want to attend GamesCom in Cologne

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Therealtrebitsch, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Therealtrebitsch

Therealtrebitsch Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    I am looking for developers who want to attend GamesCom in Cologne (Germany) from 21.8 - 25.8. 2013 as an exhibitor and want to share a boot and save costs in the Business Center.

If you are interested, contact me through PM.

2. Therealtrebitsch

Therealtrebitsch Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    It seems, that you have to take at least 12 m² space, which costs about €3000. Additional exhibitors pay €500.
    I think if we split up among 3 developers, there is enough space for a few computers and 3 people.

If we share the costs, then we have to pay around €1300 per person instead of €3000 for a single exhibitor.

I have to call them if there is the stand included, but for my understanding you can reserve the space with the stand built for you for the price. You can rent the space cheaper, but then you have to build the stand for yourself.

I have no intention to exhibit in the visitor area for general audience. I want to be only in the business area because my stuff is B2B (business to business). I just need a PC, some banners as decorations and that's it.

However if you rent space in both (business and visitor area), the prices are cheaper, but they sum up of course. You have to pay both separately.

We can also split the B2B and Visitor area, if you want space only in the visitor area. It is still cheaper, than when you do it alone.
    If we have both areas for 3 exhibitors, then we have to pay €1800 per person.

Here is the space rent calculator: http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/en/gamescom/fuer_aussteller/anmeldung/beteiligungskosten/index.php