Jump Or Stay (ColorBlind Studios + Umbrella)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ColorBlind Studios, Nov 21, 2016.

1. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    #1 ColorBlind Studios, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Hello to everyone,

We are ColorBlind Studios, yet we LOVE to make color games.

Luckily, one of three of us is NOT color blinded and he is a designer! PHEEEW

After a huge success from our color-switching game NUKLEUS, which was featured in 137 countries and downloaded more than 185k times, we continue to develop simple, but challenging games for all ages. Off the record: this was the first game done in our studio.

Our next title is a reflex runner called JUMP OR STAY.

[​IMG]

It is a one-tap game and from the name you can figure out that you will sometimes need to jump over the obstacle or stay under it. Sound easy? Give it a try.

If you would like to give JUMP OR STAY a try before the official release (December 15th), you can sign up for our pre-release form and be the first one to play it:

Thank you,
    ColorBlind Studios

Attached Files:

2. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    #2 ColorBlind Studios, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Characters

Hello again,

We at ColorBlind Studios like to treat our characters with respect and grant their wishes.

They've asked us to introduce themselves to you guys with some short videos.

We are happy to let them use our account.

The first one will be our main character JOE, so lets hear what he has to say.

Cheers :)

3. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    #3 ColorBlind Studios, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Joe

Hello you! My name is Joe.

I live in ColorBlind Studios and I'm flattered to be the main character in their new game "Jump or Stay".

Even though I look like a calm and cute fish, I looove to live on the edge and to beat the score. Also I love good music and fast ride.

[​IMG]

Good fish go to aquarium; badass fish go straight to "Jump Or Stay" challenge. Join me on my release date, December 15th, and try this ride!

[​IMG]

4. Masja

Masja Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Nice!

Your game looks really cool!

How many characters do you have?

5. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Got to play the game early! They have 20 characters in the game!

6. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Thank you @Patthegymnast for answering, but we are actually planning to have 30 characters for the release. :)

7. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Sweet! Thats amazing! Cant wait!

8. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Dru

[​IMG]

Octopus timeee! YES!
    I only have 3 arms, there are only 2 words that describe me - excitement and cheerfulness, and only 1 fish bowl to jump with.
    In this game my advantage is that I have more arms than any other fish.
    My honest advice is to choose me as your character in order to get as far as possible!

[​IMG]

Whoop, Whoop, Whoopppp!!! I'm so good at this!!!
    My release date is on 15th of Decemberrrrrrrr on the App Store. Join me and let’s jump togetherrrr!

If you want to be the first playing this game, sign up for the pre-release

9. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Ben

[​IMG]

You probably think that I am slow? Right? Not true my friend. I am the fastest turtle you’ll ever see. Yes, I am.

[​IMG]

I told ya! And you didn’t believe me! Ben is one very agile and brisk turtle. Oh yes he is!

Try me out on my release date, December 15th on the App Store, and let’s break the high scores!

If you want to be the first playing this game, sign up for the pre-release:

10. GamerLover

GamerLover Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I love the concept of the fishbowl, thats really creative. The characters look cool! Good luck with everything! :)

11. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Thanks @GamerLover! I hope Apple will love the characters too. :)

12. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Tom

[​IMG]

Hi, my name is Tom. Shark Tom. Don’t worry, I don’t bite. I just enjoy being on the spotlight in the upcoming game “Jump Or Star”! ARRRR!

[​IMG]

ARRRRRR! I am a pretty good fish bowl jumper, am I?

If you fancy my character, try me out in #realaction in “Jump or Stay”, coming on December 15th on the App Store.

Or even earlier - sign up to be the first playing this game

13. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Jim

[​IMG]

Whale in a fish bowl?! You probably wonder how did I fit in here. It’s ColorBlind Studios magic!

I am JIM, a toothed whale and a very loyal character. My life goal is to become the fastest mammal in the upcoming “Jump or Stay” game.

[​IMG]

Toothed whales range in size from the 4.5 ft (1.4 m) and 120 lb (54 kg). We are some of the most widespread mammals, but some are restricted to certain areas.

AND HEY, I am the only allowed toothed whale in this jumping fish bowl. You should definitely try me!

My game “Jump or Stay” will be released on December 15th, and if you want to be the first playing this game sign up for the pre-release:

14. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Pat

[​IMG]

Wild pigs play an important role in managing ecosystems and maintaining biodiversity.

"Jump or Stay" pigs play an important role in winning the #highscore!

[​IMG]

Pyramids are in the same color as their platform - JUMP

Pyramids are in a different color than their platform - STAY

Sounds easy? Give it a try!

If you want to pick me, download "Jump or Stay" on December 15th or be the first playing this game and sign up for the pre-release:

15. FancyPenguin

FancyPenguin Member

Apr 16, 2016
    Indie Game Developer
    Looks fun! Expected the pig to have a fishbowl with mud inside, but that's cool too

16. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Thanks man! Thats a great idea, but we wanted for all of them to have the same fish bowl. :)

17. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Hey guys,

This is the final day that you can sign up for our Jump Or Stay Pre-Release

Please use this link so you can get your redeem code tomorrow:

https://goo.gl/sZHR1R

18. ColorBlind Studios

Nov 21, 2016
    Live!

Jump Or Stay is live!

DOWNLOAD

19. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    This is a nice little game... I guess the Final Phase is endless? I got 7133 points (#1!!!) and still goes on. Really addicting once you get the hang of it, keep it up!