Game similar to Tiny Tower / No Zombies Allowed

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Superstrawberry, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Superstrawberry

Superstrawberry New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Hi everyone !
    I look for a game similar to Tiny Tower / Lil Kingdom / Dream Heights (this one is a clone of Tiny Tower) / No Zombies Allowed

I juste love that kind of game : You have to build homes for your citizens and you have to give them a job in the business floor. Each citizen has different skill proficiencies that apply to each category of business, which the player can use to his advantage when hiring at or stocking businesses. Each business usually stocks 3 products that earn you coins when you sell them. With more coins, you can build more floors with homes or other business.

Can you help me ?
    Thx a lot !
    SuperStrawberry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PS : I recently found Schoolvill but it's for child.
    PS2 : games like Pet Hotel, Tiny Zoo, Game Dev story (this one is excellent), Family Story are not at all games like I'm looking for. ;)

2. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #2 KeKhan, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    a new Tiny Tower type game was just released actually, I am playing it now and its really fun.

Its called "Doomsday Preppers". You build a bunker underground to survive the apocolypse. It is a tie-in to a new Nat. Geographic show with the same name.

It is actually really fun and addictive, although i have heard that people are getting crashes when they try to add friends. Hopefully it will be fixed and updated.

Also theres a game called "Mole Kingdom", again building underground. I couldnt get into it tho.

Another one I had fun with was "Tree World". When it first came out there were bad crashes, but i heard its fixed now, but i have yet to re-download it.

An obvious choice, as it has a lot of good reviews, is "Happy Street". Solid game with some interesting mechanics. I couldnt play it for long as it is too "cutesy" for my tastes, but people love it.

3. Superstrawberry

Nov 13, 2012
    Thanks for your ideas, I'm gonna try them now !
    (Except Tree World and I don't really like it)

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Glu has a couple of these types of games forgot the title and gameloft is doing one as well but its pet shop my bet is to stick with no zombies allowed

5. Superstrawberry

Nov 13, 2012
    Well I tried Doomsday Preppers, it's exactly the same but the game is very laggy and crashes a lot ! :(
    Mole Kingdom is too babyish.

Do you know other games like that on PC ?