Wolfenstein RPG finished,anyone else?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by FinalGamerAC, Aug 12, 2009.

1. FinalGamerAC

FinalGamerAC Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    Well I finished the game just a little while ago and it took me 3 hours and 47 minutes.
    Spoiler(Highlight to read): The final boss the Harbinger of Doom was kind of strange and made me think that it was hinted that B.J.'s decendants were the Marines from the Doom series? Also I thought the fight with loki was a hell of a lot harder then the fight with Harbinger. End Spoilers.
    After the game ends it gave me the option to save and continue playing. so I did that does anyone know if anything unlocks or is unlockable after the main story is completed? i know I could go back and get the medals that I missed from the levels. Does getting all the medals unlock anything?

2. anonymous

anonymous Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    skater
    US
    Lol stuck at last boss and don't spoile good games

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Oh excellent, I'm writing up our review for the front page now, overall what did you think about the game having played through the whole thing? How long did it take you to complete it?

4. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    3 hours and 47 minutes.
    It says in the first post

5. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    cool beans :) I'm on the Jeep level right now but yeah the games rockin on. I don't know what extras come around after you beat it if any. There doesn't seem to be much info on Wolf RPG on the interwebs... not that I looked or anything :rolleyes:

6. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I was hoping more than FinalGamerAC would respond since he seems to make really good time. [​IMG]

7. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I bought the game yesterday and I've only played it for 2 minutes. I'll get back to it soon.

8. FinalGamerAC

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    @annon why are you stuck? maybe I can help. Do you need advice or can't figure it out? Get back to me and I'll help ya out.
    @Hodapp yeah I also thought I went threw to fast even though I did most of the medals on the levels. I'm curious what the average time was supposed to be?
    Great game, highly recommended. In general I prefer the experience of Wolfenstein RPG over Wolf 3d, even if it was on another system.

9. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

10. FinalGamerAC

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    As of right now I think I might be the only one who has. I saw your problem, did you try making a backup then deleteing the game and then reinstalling it? If that doesnt work Id either wait for EA to respond or do a restore.

11. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Well I'm on to the last guy with the ability to hurt him... still need to finish it but I am at the spot :cool: Play time is at 3:59

12. mrkgoo

mrkgoo Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    I wonder if you get to fight the spy after getting all the medals? I can't be bothered, however, as I find the game to be unexciting and a chore.

13. AlvinoTheChipmunk

AlvinoTheChipmunk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Im stuck on Mariana, Im using syringes, but Ive pretty much run out of health packs.. cant get past her >< how much more is there after her? or am i almost done? o_O

14. mrkgoo

mrkgoo Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    I'd say you probably have around 2 more levels (at least two more bosses).

15. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    #15 currymutton, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
    I am stuck with the last boss (spoilers below)

I had to use the TASER to stun the boss and use the spear on him, but after I cut its left arm off, but I run out health pack while he always drinks blood to restore health. It seems there is no way to take out the pool of blood.

Any help is appreciated.

16. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    I hope there's an update for this game that adds more levels or something. For $5 this was over waaaaaaay to quick lol

17. Shinto

Shinto Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Spain
    Just finished the game too, I think is a very nice one. I needed 7 hours to finish but I was playing slowly and enjoying the game, looking to all objects and secrets. I found all things, all medals but only 1 medal I don´t have and is in the jeep level and I can´t do that level again. Aaaarg! But I will play the game again in hard. Normal was a little too easy

18. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Allow me to repeat, I am still stuck with the last boss, any hints to beat it, please?