Released first game on app store - Thank you touchArcade

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Tosty, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Hey everyone at TouchArcade,

I released my first app, "Little Avenger", on the App Store on the weekend. Thanks for the contributions and ideas I've received on the Touch Arcade forum that helped me push through the completion of the project.

Here is the link to the App "Little Avenger":

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-avenger/id988172424?mt=8

Would appreciate any reviews or feedback and I will be happy to answer any questions regarding any aspect of the development of the game!

Cheers!

2. Thinkerton Games

Thinkerton Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 11, 2015
    Congrats Tosty, that's a great achievement!

3. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Thank you! Comments anyone?

4. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi Tosty,

I played for a few minutes... I like the sound for the first quest.

Your UI could use some work, there's a lot of buttons and tapping before I even get into the game. Try to get the player playing as fast as possible!

Feedback for when you hit enemies and when you get hit would be better, and the sound could be improved for when you do get hit. When you pick up items its underwelming! You should get the player excited when they find stuff.

Cheers,
    Brian from RareSloth

5. webproyectos

webproyectos Member

Aug 12, 2015
    hi pal, congrats, its a cute game. i see this game in first pages of the forums. ¿it doesn't have any in app purchases? ¿is just a "labor of love"?

6. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi, webproyectos... I made this game for for a learning experience and getting into game development. It did take a long time, but I didnt it would be fair to put in-app purchases on my first game not knowing if it would be good or not! Based on the feedback ive gotten so far on the game, it looks like people are enjoying it. I've decided to make a new update which has new levels, monsters, and include some in app-purchases for those that would like to enhance their character!

I will post updates on the forum, but am expecting the update to be done by the end of the month!

Thanks for your interest.
    Tosty

7. phuongconut

phuongconut Member

Aug 24, 2015
    my first Twin Fun game, Thank you touchArcade

Hi friend at TouchArcade,

I released my first app, "Twin Fun - Connect Animal, Noel, Classic Pet Images", on the App Store long time a go. Thanks for the contributions and ideas I've received on the Touch Arcade forum that helped me push through the completion of the project.

Here is the link to the App "Twin Fun - Connect Animal, Noel, Classic Pet Images":

https://itunes.apple.com/vn/app/twin-fun-connect-animal-noel/id545233283?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Would appreciate any reviews or feedback and I will be happy to answer any questions regarding any aspect of the development of the game!

Thank you,
    Ale Burn