Universal A New strategic card game! Dragon Village TCG!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by okkipark, May 20, 2015.

1. okkipark

okkipark New Member

May 20, 2015
    #1 okkipark, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    Hello, my name is Jung Park a design director at Highbrow Inc., a small mobile game company based in South Korea. We're planning to launch a strategic card game called "Dragon Village TCG" for both Android/IOS. It'll mean the world to us if you guys support us. Thank you so much for your time.

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYtlqQ6bFuQ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Its a bit hard to write a "review" when all we have is just a concept that being what you shown us on kickstarter. If you can provide test builds im sure there be a few people that would be interested.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Sounds like it would make a good game and looks pretty cool too. i'd like the idea of different sexes for the avatars though I like the sound of water and Earth but dislike having a female avatar.

4. okkipark

okkipark New Member

May 20, 2015
    #4 okkipark, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    @hellscaretaker Thank you for your feedback. We are definitely going to spread a test build very soon:)

@ste86uk Thank you for your feedback. It's going to be an awesome game. We're going to have more characters in the future that resembles mechs, and animals. Please support us when the campaign starts. :)))

5. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    The graphics looks awesome but unfortunately there are so many TCGs out there, it's really hard to create a difference in this genre, wish you luck...

6. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    This looks really good. Hopefully Toucharcade posts your kickstarter on the main page.

7. okkipark

okkipark New Member

May 20, 2015
    @Simoqsa Thanks for the compliments! We're really trying to find our way to distinguish our game from other TCGs. Hopefully, we're doing a good job.

@melvin2898 Thank you so much! Yes, I'm really hoping that'll happen. I've been contacting Toucharcade, but no luck...