Best skill sets for inotia2?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MexicanJesus, Jan 5, 2010.

1. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I just started this game tonight. I started as a templar, and my first mercenary is a thief(no choice). I have not used any skill points yet, mostly out of instinct from playing dungeon hunter. So being level 8, should I wait until level 10 and dump them all in one of the higher level requiermnt skills? Let me know what you think?

2. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    u cant dump skills like that

3. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    You can't put a lot of points into one skill because each skills requires a certain level to be upgraded. In this case, a skill with a level 10 requirement requires level 13 for the next upgrade, 16 for the next, etc.

4. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Oh darn. Guess I got caught assuming! You know what they say about that. I guess I will have to plan this out a little differently. Still though, are there any particular skills that are.. "must have skills" for the Templar? I just hate wasting skill points on worthless skills. For example, I don't plan on having a priest. Should be concentrating heavily on my healing ability? Or would it be better to stick with potions for hp management?

5. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    I wouldn't max out the healing skill everytime your able to, if you do your MP will be completely destroyed. Just get it so that'll heal atleast half your health.