Universal AirCube - a puzzle game with exclusive Apple Watch content

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by fableespana, Apr 24, 2015.

1. fableespana

fableespana New Member

Apr 24, 2015
    #1 fableespana, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    Hi,

I published my new game, AirCube, yesterday, and I'm excited to hear your thoughts on it.

It’s a strategic puzzle game that infuses the aesthetic of classics Rubik’s cube and Tetris with the addictive hook of modern gaming. Already running at 60 levels long, it will feature exclusive, additional content for owners of the Apple Watch.

Conceptually, the game’s is as easy as one-two-three:
    Select a piece.
    Launch it.
    Turn the structure to reposition the piece.

You can find more information about the game at: www.madebyfable.com/aircube

It´s available on the App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id979075118

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. klebstoff

klebstoff New Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Interesting concept, hopefully not as hard to solve as Rubik's cube ;)

How exactly is the "exclusive Watch content" working? I couldn't find any information about it on the links you posted...

3. fableespana

fableespana New Member

Apr 24, 2015
  4. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    fableespana,

I am intrigued. The game description says that each level has a limited number of moves. Does this imply a "par" goal value for each level? Does each value also represent the move count for optimal solution for the level?

Is there unlimited undo (and fast forward) so you can easily backtrack and re-evaluate your moves?

5. fableespana

fableespana New Member

Apr 24, 2015
    Hi y2kmp3.

There is only a limited number to solve the level which is part of the dufficulty for each level. It is not the "perfect" count, but sometimes you need to think twice how to rotate the cube in order not to use too many moves.

In some levels, the moves count is the perfect solution, in others it's 4 or 5 more.

There is no "par" solution, the only objective is to create a cube. If you're interested in seeing the "perfect" solution: all level solutions are on Youtube.

Forward - rewind/undo and some sort of back tracker are not implemented, but could be interesting features for an update :)

6. fableespana

fableespana New Member

Apr 24, 2015
    Hi,

after receiving feedback, I just released an update for the game with new features: Unlimited moves & Option to skip level.

Hope you like it.

Cheers