does HAWK have good game play?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by billy, Jan 7, 2010.

1. billy

billy Member

Jan 7, 2010
    does HAWK have good game play?

2. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    You mean Tom Clancy's HAWX?
    Yes, it has very good gameplay.

3. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    You can still play the free version at the App Store just to test it out, there's plenty of great reviews

4. billy

billy Member

Jan 7, 2010
    is it better that ace combat

5. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Yes, but Get FAST, online multiplayer FTW

6. billy

billy Member

Jan 7, 2010
    don't like fast because of its upadate you have buy planes and buy an upgade

7. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I have all 3 games and I would say that HAWX is awesome. In fact, it's the game that got me into these flight "sim" kinda games. As an added bonus, it's the only one with a virtual joystick, so you can play it at those times where an accelerometer is just useless.

On the other hand, I think I'm getting the most gameplay from Ace Combat. I don't know what it is, but I find the gameplay in that one to be most appealing. It's definetly lacking some content, but what is there is awesome. If it had the level of content that HAWX does, I'd recommend that one more.

FAST is great too, and it's free to try. On top of that, it's the only one with online multiplayer. It's the cheapest of the 3 too, at a small in game purchase of $0.99. The gameplay is pretty cool too, and they've recently added a campaign mode to make the game that much more interesting. The biggest money spender is the extra planes though. There are 3 other planes you can buy, and they actually look pretty cool and have decent stats.

I'll let you judge from this post, as everyone has their own opinions about what they want. Don't forget to watch gameplay videos and read more than one review, as one reviewer could love a game and another could hate it.

8. billy

billy Member

Jan 7, 2010
    people say that ace combat is really short & i have fast & im getting HAWK right now

9. albie09

albie09 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    In FAST (upgraded) you unlock at least 5-6 planes as part of the game. There are just other additional plane purchases available. You still get plenty of variety of planes without paying for them.