iPad Boomdude - Upcoming arcade action

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FABA, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FABA

FABA Member

Oct 19, 2016
    #1 FABA, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Hey everyone !
    I've been a regular visitor to the site for years and have found some of my favorites here. I'm very proud to share my first effort at a mobile game. I love the feel of the older difficult games that are hard at first but rewarding once you've gotten better. Many players so far have said it is too difficult, before coming back a week later with a ridiculous high score.

It's a very fast paced arcade action game with a simple control scheme that is difficult at first but has replay value once you get better. In it you are Boomdude: a robotic demolition robot on the way to work. You've been hacked and are now flying ahead only able to control your shield and switch color. Check out the trailer below:

You must switch between blue and pink at the right time to match the color of the building. You will also need to use your shield to deflect green attacks. It is not an infinite high score chaser, it has an ending and combo system that rewards higher skill levels. I will be soft launching soon and making small balance changes according to players response. It is currently playable online and I'm happy to share a private link you can use on your smart phone. Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Play the game here!!! - http://gamejolt.com/games/boomdude/222756

2. Colton

Colton Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Really fun!

Enjoying the game a lot so far and very excited for the app. Definitely going to be playing this a lot.