We Rule update, golden roads and orange trees

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TexRob, May 21, 2010.

1. TexRob

TexRob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Anyone know what the orange groves are exactly? I have one built and it's a 3 day cycle to be harvested. I am curious if it's able to be patronized, or if it's kind of like a farm? I just don't want to put a bunch of them if they are some crappy job item.

2. TexRob

TexRob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Someone just try and place an order on mine, or put up an orange grove and leave your plus+ and I will try.

3. Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf Member

May 6, 2010
    #3 Papa Smurf, May 21, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
    I placed one in mine between the Candlestick shop and Griffin's nest just about 10 minutes ago. I'll check on yours.

Edit*
    So far, I have not been able to place an order on the orange tree. What I seem to gather is: it may only be a coin and experience maker for the owner solely. At a cost of 3000 coins and 3 days to mature I'd like to know how many coins and experience points it will produce? I'd like to hope it would be large enough to be worth waiting 3 days to not have the ability of having someone ordering from it.

4. TexRob

TexRob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Survey says, useless! 50xp and 5 gold. Even if you had 30 shops, a non-order tailor would still net more for 31+ shops.