Hero Academy Unlocks - ~$4 for all IAP (otherwise $18)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by undeadcow, Dec 17, 2013.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #1 undeadcow, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    Here's an awkward but good deal, I can confirm when I get home in ~5 hours...

This week's Humble Bundle features mainly Android games with PC editions. However, for iOS users if you beat the average (currently $3.85) on the Humble Bundle deal it gives a key code for "Gold Content" on the Robot Academy server that will unlock "all content" on the iOS edition due to a shared/universal Robot Academy account. It is possible this may require Steam to initially install Hero Academy (but Hero Academy is also DRM free in bundle).

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Here is the content IAP for Hero Academy that I assume is unlocked with Gold Content key code activation:
    Too bad Humble Bundle can't offer iOS games of this package would be impossibly cheap altogether, as it you at least get DRM free PC/Mac/Linux downloads.

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    That's interesting but I wonder how that works with iOS. How can they tell that you got the Humble Bundle (which on Android you do directly through HB)? Getting this regardless for the Android apps.

Edit: Sorry, just saw the mention of the key.

3. Buzzrick

Buzzrick Member

May 23, 2012
    I've just done this, and can confirm that it unlocks the DLC in the iOS version as well.

On the Humble system it gives you a code, which you can use if you log in to the Robot Entertainment site with your hero academy username (the one that you use in the iOS version).

You don't need a steam account to do so.

It unlocked all of the different races, plus most of the avatar packs and uniform colors etc.

4. Mr. Gamer

Mr. Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2012
    I'm a professional when it comes to living.
    In A Town
    I've played this game for a year on iOS and just last week I bought the PC version. Worth the $5 so this is a great deal if you unlock all content.

5. wingsofdestiny89

wingsofdestiny89 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    SG
    Wow, nice find!