Archetype MP ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by STYJ, May 7, 2011.

1. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    Can someone roughly tell me if people still play Archetype ? I don't need specific numbers , just need a rough idea .

There were quite a few people playing the cadet version of Archetype but I don't know if it's the same for the full game since ones paid while the other is free .

2. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    I still play it and plan on keeping it on my device for quite a while. I would think Cadet players would be in the full as well. After all, the point of releasing a free version of a multiplayer game is too raise the numbers for the paid. But I may be wrong as the free players do not have access to all the maps or game types.

3. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Quit a while ago.

4. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    I still play it and there's always a game going on.

This is definitely one of the best multiplayer games on the app store and on of the best FPS on the app store.

The developers really nailed it on this one.

5. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    If that's the case then I'll probably be getting this instead . I kinda like the controls better than those of MC2 / NOVA2 . It feels just like as if I'm playing on a console with 2 virtual analog sticks .

6. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    Yeah you should definitely get it. One of my favorite games.