2D/3D Artist Looking for Projects

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Panagos, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Panagos

Panagos New Member

PORTFOLIO VIEWABLE AT: www.AaronPanagos.com

Hello all,

I have been a full-time, professional concept artist and illustrator for the past six years; and I am currently looking to further develop the video game portion of my business. I have been involved in the creation of over 100 products (books, board games, graphic novels, mods, indy video games, etc.) collaborating with over 40 Art Directors and Project Managers. Given my diverse experience and broad skill-set I am sure that I would be a valuable asset on any project.

My full online portfolio can be found at www.AaronPanagos.com - and I would be happy to e-mail a resume, client list and references to anyone that's interested. I’ve run my own successful freelance business for six years, and I’ve learned how to be quick on my feet and how to do a job, and do it well, regardless of the challenges that pop up.

I am very excited about the possibility of working on some interesting projects; so if you are interested, I’d love to hear about what you're working on. Feel free to e-mail me at panagos[at]aaronpanagos.com.

Best of luck to everyone in their various endeavors - if I can be of any help please let me know.

Cheers,
    Aaron Panagos

PORTFOLIO VIEWABLE AT: www.AaronPanagos.com

2. IKnowHow2Fly

IKnowHow2Fly Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Woah! Awesome portfolio!!
    Good luck!

3. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    That's EXTREMELY impressive...

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Very nice work! :)

5. DrummerB

DrummerB Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Switzerland
    Indeed, very impressive. Do you only work for a fixed price, or could you imagine working on a shared profit basis?

6. caswabi

caswabi New Member

Aug 21, 2009
    What about screen UI design?

7. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    Wow. Nice portfolio. :)

8. Panagos

Panagos New Member

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the positive feedback; I really appreciate it.

@DrummerB - I'm considering offers of all kinds right now. I'm looking to bolster the video game side of my resume, so I am choosing projects based on the people and the product involved, rather than just going with who can pay the most. So send me an e-mail, I'd love to see what you have in the works.

@caswabi - I've designed UIs as a concept artist, and built different pieces of them, but I've always been working under someone else who handled implementation and filled in the required fx or animation. Feel free to e-mail me details on what you're looking for and I'll be happy to let you know if it's something I can handle.

9. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Help gameloft, you look skilled