Big Fishy

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by frostypopcorps, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostypopcorps

frostypopcorps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I love good fishing games, is why I was attracted to this, but looking at this video, I really don't know what what's going on, and it just seems weird! You got a small fish there on the line, and then you see it go backwards downward (which I don't understand ) and gets bigger and changes color as as it goes down. I dunno. Is it gonna get stuck? I don't understand the game play here or the point! A bit confusing, I must say!

3. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

I suspect this is as far from a traditional fishing game as you can get. :) It's more about pattern recognition. To catch fish, you have to trace the pattern above the fish on your touch screen device. This in turn increases the size of the "bait" fish on the lure once you capture it. The larger the fish gets on the lure, the heavier it gets, the faster it falls, the harder it is to catch more fish.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

:)

4. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

PROMO CODES: Big Fishy (by The Frosty Pop Corps)

Hey All,

Here are a few codes for Big Fishy. It's pattern recognition game mostly for children, although it will give adults a pretty solid challenge if they please. So if that isn't up you're alley perhaps leave the promos to the kids. ;) It's a high score type game so not a lot of depth (ba-da-pa-ching!), but can become rather engrossing if you want to kill some time until you need to go out and catch more Pokémon.

Enjoy!

TWNMM7ERHLPE
    RA36W4YXK6FH
    A4MW6E997WFT
    J4A7Y46MX9NP
    3KN9P6NARNNL
    NTPW3EY9J4TH
    E9TXKFALPX7Y
    YEAM4KY476L3
    9J3NWNTEWPWE
    KLJ3MAHHPXNY

app-icon-clean.png

5. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

More Promo Codes for Big Fishy

If you've got nephew or niece who digs on patterns and fish, here ya go! Kindly let other know when you have taken one.

Cheers.

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVyMgpBMTH0

TWNMM7ERHLPE
    RA36W4YXK6FH
    A4MW6E997WFT
    J4A7Y46MX9NP
    3KN9P6NARNNL
    NTPW3EY9J4TH
    E9TXKFALPX7Y
    YEAM4KY476L3
    9J3NWNTEWPWE