Proverbidioms - Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by acupofteal159, Apr 20, 2012.

1. acupofteal159

acupofteal159 New Member

Apr 20, 2012
    #1 acupofteal159, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. yangerjiong

yangerjiong Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Hope to have retina support for the new ipad! Seems to be an interesting game, can I have a code plz?:)

3. kelvinchi

kelvinchi Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I had just Pmed u

4. lol. The graphics is really sharp on the new iPad while it lasted. Of course it hang after my first guess.

This is both fun and educational. You can learn an idiom or two while playing.

Any ETA for the update?

5. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Beautiful artwork. I have a poster - so was very excited to see this. It was fun being able to zoom in. But it's a bit buggy - wasn't able to key in my guess - had to scroll through the list of idioms & proverbs. But it's really a unique app. Would love to be able to unlock all the posters. But the first one will definitely keep me occupied for a few more hours. Thanks for bringing you're app to the forum, I'm glad to have found out about it!

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I tried the Lite version on my new iPad a few days ago, but I found that selecting the desired part of the graphic was dicey. Also, the poster image did not initially appear full screen on my device. The zoom did I not allow me to go as far into the image as I wanted. I really wanted to like this because the poster is so neat, but it seemed too problematic for me. I will try it again in the future if it gets updated and improved later.

7. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    #7 ColeDaddy, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    Here's my 5 Star review/post on the AppStore as Kevin Agot:

One of the most unique games on the AppStore combining clever artwork and crafty gameplay. The game perfectly marries uniquely wonderful artful presentations with challenging hunt, peck and match puzzles making for an experience that is entertaining, enlightening and educational. Go forth and download!

8. carz

carz New Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Just pm'ed you!