iPhone GeoFlight South America HD: Learning South American Geography made easy and fun

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TopoMonkey, Oct 17, 2013.

1. TopoMonkey

TopoMonkey Member

Jul 1, 2011
    #1 TopoMonkey, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    Hi,
    I am about to release my newest educational iPad app called GeoFlight South America HD. It will be released on october 30th 2013.

Site: http://www.topomonkey.nl/geoflight_southamerica.php
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopoMonkey

=== DESCRIPTION ===
    GeoFlight South America is an educational game that makes learning geography fun! No boring quizzes or flag puzzles, but high speed arcade action! The objective of this game is to fly your cute airplane character as quickly as possible between countries, capitals and big cities in South America. This proven learning method helps kids (and adults, really) to discover more about the country they live in and to learn it's geography in an easy and fun way.

GeoFlight South America is part of a series of geography apps. I created the GeoFlight series because, until now, learning geography has always been a drag. Nowadays, kids can learn so much more when they are helped by technology and games. GeoFlight apps receive a great reaction from users, thanks to their fast and fun approach to learning.

=== AWARD WINNING EDUCATIONAL APP ===
    GeoFlight apps are an award-winning educational gaming concept. In a contest, organised by the Dutch government in june 2013, GeoFlight apps won second prize in the search for Best Educational App in The Netherlands. This amazing achievement got coverage on National Television and made sure GeoFlight apps are now widely used in schools all over the country.

=== FEATURES ===
    - Learn 14 countries, 14 capitals and 100 big cities in South America
    - 3 game modes: Practice, Timerace and Multiple Choice Questions
    - Amazing HD graphics
    - 6 languages supported: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German and Dutch
    - No advertisements or in-app purchases

=== App Icon: ===
    [​IMG]

=== Video ===:

=== Screenshots ===:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=== LANGUAGES ===
    The app will support the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English, German, French and Dutch.

=== OTHER GEOFLIGHT APPS ===
    GeoFlight South America is part of a series of educational geography apps (for iOS, Android and Mac) and currently covers 10 different geographic area's.

- GeoFlight USA
    - GeoFlight Canada
    - GeoFlight Europe
    - GeoFlight China
    - GeoFlight South America
    - GeoFlight France
    - GeoFlight Spain
    - GeoFlight Germany
    - GeoFlight Netherlands
    - GeoFlight Belgium

Please let me know what you guys think!

Best,