Agents Beta issues. Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iphoneprogrammer, Apr 27, 2010.

1. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Ive been apart of the beta program for Fancy Factories games, Age of Tribes and Agents!, however I run into the same problem. I can install the game but when I try to launch it the splash screen loads (The Fancy Factory logo) and then crashes back to my home screen. Now I believed this was a UDID issue, but I triple checked to make sure my UDID was correct (As I copy and pasted it). My second concern was that the game(s) won't work on a jailbroken device, I ruled this out because I have 3 other betas on my iPod right now. If anyone has had this similar problem or if anyone knows a fix PLEASE post it here or PM it to me!! Ive already dragged the mp file and app into itunes about 6 times already. Please help I really would like to test these games!!

I emailed and PMed the Dev and tried all the fixes (Delete the app and drag the mobile provisioning app back into itunes and replace the old mp file. Ive done this many times) I also need to know where on a Mac the mobile provisioning files are located so that I can delete them from itunes permanently.

Thanks for any and all help!!
    Ryeley

2. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    maybe all this jailbreaking and supposedly jailbroken apps suck memory, the games can't load?

3. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    I have SBSettings so i can monitor what processes are running and how much memory i have freed atm. I kill all the processes and have about 48 megabytes of memory so i dont think thats the issue. and ty mod for changing the title of the thread

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Try deleting it, reinstalling, then rebooting after its freshly installed.

[Note: Reboot, not respring]

I've had the splash crash issue a few times before, a reboot after a fresh install always solved it.