Word Morph! - Endless Word Puzzle (by Nimble Minds)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by talalb, May 28, 2015.

1. talalb

talalb Active Member

Feb 25, 2015
    [​IMG]

Word Morph! is out on Google Play. Let me know what you think!

YouTube: video

Word Morph! is a new endless word puzzle game, heartily crafted for casual gamers who like fast-paced, high-score games and of course, have a love for words.
    Try this simple yet challenging game, where you'll have to transform words by replacing one letter at a time, trying to stay alive and keeping the time bar up by morphing words. There are variety of word sizes to challenge your nerves and a bunch of boosters to help yourself from the mind blocks that lead to vocabulary failures.

FEATURES

• A new type of word puzzle
    • Endless gameplay
    • Five word sizes to select from,
    • Relax mode to play at your own pace
    • Boosters to power up your game
    • Performance statistics
    • Global leaderboards through Game Center
    • Achievements to unlock

Download Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimbleminds.wordmorph

2. AwesEmz

AwesEmz Active Member

May 19, 2014
    Game Designer
    Northern Ireland
    Aw man, an endless word ladder puzzle! It looks great, got it now but it'll be tonight before I can play it, looks like something I'd spend a few hours on before I even realise time passing.

3. SellMySourceCode

SellMySourceCode New Member

May 28, 2015
    :D amazing game..totally liked it...;)

4. talalb

talalb Active Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Thank you for your feedback!

Dear users,

We have been listening to your feedback and this new version attempts to address all the silly issues that you were experiencing before. Moreover, it provides a lot of features for free now! We want to give you the best experience, therefore we have removed all the barriers to play the way you like!

Please let us know what do you think of it.

Thanks!