Com2uS Sniper Vs Snipe: ONLINE COMING SOON

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jacson-X, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacson-X

Jacson-X Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Borneo Island
    #1 Jacson-X, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
    Sniper Vs Snipe: ONLINE
    Sniper Vs Sniper: Online features 2 matchup modes and 3 single mission modes.
    Complete single missions to upgrade your weaponry and go head to head against players all around the world. Your can even ally with other snipers to hunt down terrorist groups.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sniper Vs Sniper Online On Iphone Trailer

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      36.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      25 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      40.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      39.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Wow, if the match ups work as smoothly as in Slugger than this will be a pretty nice game :).

3. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    really looking forward to it. i hope the online works good and i hope you have more than just 1v1
    2v2 or 4v4 would work nicely

4. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    I beta tested this and I have to say it definitely lives up to Baseball Slugger.

As well as 1 vs 1 there is an online mode called Alliance Attack where you'll play with another person against a huge amount of CPU snipers. Together, you have to take down as many enemy snipers as you can before you die. If you take down all the snipers in one level, you move onto the next. Alliance Attack is pretty fun and is a good change from the 1 vs 1 mode.

5. Believe me they work sweet just like Slugger ;) and the online play is just the bees knees...This is a deffo must have for everyone that loves Baseball Slugger and it's online match-ups and also for those that love Sniper games as this is hands and away the best of the so far imho mediocre bunch.This blows the rest outta the water.

As above for the online play cos it plays sweet and it blow you away.As for the match-ups at mo only the 1v1 but you also have the option of teaming up with a mate/random other player in the Alliance Attack mode and you both try and eliminate as many enemy snipers as you can as a team in different locations ;)
    Plus you also have missions as well to complete and the ability to upgrade your equipment and also you can chat as well and even taunt or praise your opponent during match-up with real voiceovers :D

6. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    thats sounds awesome! the alliance mode will be fun as! nice work :D

7. josh.hofer

josh.hofer Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    I can also testify to how great this game is, as I also beta tested for a short while.

Online game play might be the best part, but the other single player modes are pretty awesome too. Snag this guy when it goes live if you're a fan of the type of game.

8. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    i love baseball slugger and love sniper games.looks like an instant purchase!!

9. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Yeah this is definitely another good online game from Com2us. Visuals are a little on the downside, but the game itself is really intense. You have to look for your enemy in online mode before the enemy finds you. So intense, I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat.

10. thegamerocks06

thegamerocks06 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Student
    India
    This is gonna be great! I loved slugger and hope this one is as awesome as it!

11. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Submitted for Apple's review a while ago :)

12. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I beta tested it, and it's AWESOME. They actually made sniping feel right on the iPod.

What will it be priced at?

13. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
  14. Jacson-X

Jacson-X Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2008
    Borneo Island
    update some new info

15. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Still in review for a month!? Did it get rejected or is it gonna be another Minigore/A.D.D?

16. It had to be re-submitted as they had to change summit:Quote from Com2us:''It's not a bug, but we had to change something in the game to avoid any potential issue that may happen or can have effect on. Not much to do with our game design''

Will deffo be out next week. :D ...Quality game as well and a deffo must own.

17. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    I'm really looking forward to this game. It's defnitely one of my more anticipated games that is coming out. Hopefully apple approves it soon.

18. This is one of mine also,so hurry up next week :D I had the pleasure of testing it as well and it's well worth the wait believe me ;) And i've only just noticed on new artwork on first post under World Ranking that i'm at number one :D ...Not that i will be number one once it's released cos i'm not that good,or am i? :D...

19. Sfv818

Sfv818 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Buying Apps!
    California
    Hopefully this comes out this week.

20. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    i bought homerun battle the other day and i love it!
    online is amazing and theres always someone on :D
    i hope sniper vs sniper is the same