Cool 2d arpg?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Loading3, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Loading3

Loading3 Active Member

May 21, 2012
    #1 Loading3, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    Any other recommended zenonia-like game? Tried crimsonheart, wild frontier, master of dungeon, zenonia series, stone of life, aurum blade.

Edit: i prefer to play range class but its not a must.

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #2 undeadcow, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    Recently I'd gotten a lot of enjoyment out of DragonKnight4 (by PNJ), which is hard but a lot of fun being the only 5G widescreen game in this post and DK4 has free or premium options (like Master of Dungeon). DK4 has a ranged class. Secret of Mana is essential if you haven't played it yet (there are ranged weapons). EpicHeart Plus is another popular iOS exclusive ARPG (there's a free EpicHeart edition too). MinorAxis has some good ARPGs, Fantastic Knight or Exitium, that feature multiple character classes each with their own unique but overlapping storyline... both have ranged classes. I prefer Fantastic Knight of the two, but Exitium has more character classes. I haven't played DragonLair (by PNJ) or Queen's Crown (by Com2Us) yet, stuck in my backlog, but I recall positive buzz when they were released although they are starting to look dated now.

Hopefully these recommendations help. Please post whatever you decide on and how you find it.

3. Loading3

Loading3 Active Member

May 21, 2012
    Thanks for the recommendation! Im gonna try exitium first. I tried secret of mana but I dont really like it. Forgot to mention ive already tried epichearts. Shame on me. Im putting the rest on my list. Again thanks!

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That's a great list you have there, and the ones suggested by UC are pretty good too. Here are ones i think you have to try.

Asterogue
    Quadropus rampage