New most addictive game for iphone/ipod touch: Magic Room: AirBox. Coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sculptor, Aug 23, 2009.

1. #1 sculptor, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
    Genre of the game: action-quest-rpg
    ---
    Ready for a big day, pal?
    Welcome to my room! Sometimes there are a lot of strange things happen in it. Thats why I call it Magic. But don't be afraid, it is not scary. Feel yourself comfortable, but don't be sitting at my bed to not to wake up my cat that I love so much. You may look at my treasure: there are many different things here which can help you. Feel homy and be free to touch everything that you are interested in.

Now I want to tell you some game rules:
    Try to discover what objects in room is useful for you and you will be able to fly in box-spaceship made by myself, but to make it magic you have to collect a word on my magnet board. Also you can get new words of the letters and look what will happen then. Always, when my box becomes a magic my toys getting alive and trying to catch me!
    MY MISSION: to evade from object as much time as you can. Don't touch border of screen when flying.
    Don't be afraid of catching me by my toys. My box-spaceship has a self-destroy button and I am having a parachute which can help me to save.
    Be ready! The duration of your flight depends on your reaction or your brain. Sharpness helps you to upgrade your box.

Short video on YouTube:

direct link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSFtC4zdvqE

Some screens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In appstore soon!

Best wishes,
    valudia, Soft Sculptors team.

2. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    you got the rights for that green thing?

3. Chronical

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    Oh, ok :D
    So you have to dodge the toys ? :p
    but is it just tilting or is there a D-Pad or something like that?

4. Please, check out the youtube link to understand a gameplay. I'll be happy if You can find out how to enter in the menu screen and start the gameplay

5. Chronical

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    Ok I understand it :p
    Sorry but I have to pass on this one..
    Because:
    The background of the game doesn't look very good, but the first pic (I suppose it's the menu) looks awesome !

6. No, It is not a menu, it is a world of this game..

7. How do You find this one:

Menu
    [​IMG]

Highscores
    [​IMG]

8. #9 sculptor, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    NEWSFLASH
    Applestore status: in review!!!
    Next update: +more languages (German, French, Espanol) will be available this october!!!