[CGMatic] Grove Keeper : Pre-Release Trailer!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by cryingoctopus, Apr 12, 2011.

1. #1 cryingoctopus, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    Hi everyone, I'm a developer at a small startup company called CGMatic. Today I'm delighted to announce our first game, Grove Keeper on iOS devices.

Grove Keeper is a brand new innovative physics based action puzzle game. You take control of the Grove Keeper to cast various defensive and deadly spells from rocks, trees, clouds, etc. to defend against incoming enemies. The goal of the game is to outlast them using your skillful control and witful strategy.

We have been developing the game for a while. It started out as a simple project but then it grew big just like all other projects. Jokes aside.
    From our stand point we wanted to bring a unique experience to the gamers by incorporating unique gameplay and great visual to the table.
    We felt that we just strike the balance between simplicity and the unique gameplay.

We have carefully hand crafted every little details in the game to meet our quality standard. The game is currently reviewed by Apple. It will be available on all iOS devices.

I will keep updating the information regarding the details.

Game Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fph9x4qtE8

Feedbacks would be greatly appreciated. And if you have questions at all regarding the game please don't hesitate to drop an email to [email protected]

Have a great day everyone!

CGMatic Team
    www.cgmatic.com

like Facebook page to keep you posted on the latest development.
    Facebook page
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/cgmatic
    Email
    [email protected]

2. iTracki

iTracki Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    USA
    Trailer looks really good. How much will the app cost?

3. The app will be available in 4 versions as followed:

IPhone, iPod touch
    Grove Keeper $2.99
    Grove Keeper - Lite Free

iPad
    Grove Keeper - HD $3.99
    Grove Keeper - HD Lite Free

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I love the art style in the trailer. Gameplay looks fun too. So far, it looks like an instabuy! :)

5. I appreciate your kind words Crex. We just got words from Apple few hours ago, the app has been approved! I will announce the release date later on today.

6. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

I'm liking the art style too and agree the game looks pretty fun also. always a fan of physics based games and this one looks like something a little different which is always nice to see. look forward to getting my hands on it..

7. Release date is set to 19th April 2011!

8. Thank you nicodemus82. It won't disappoint you.