Knights Onrush or Warpack Grunts?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Trogador, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Trogador

Trogador Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    Well, I have 60p left on my account and I've been thinking about getting Knights Onrush since its on sale for 59p.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I've been following the Warpack Grunts thread and now that its finally out, I'd quite like to get it too.

I'd could probably get both if I add some money to my account but since the Knights Onrush sale was supposed to be at the weekend, it could end soon.

Long story short, which app should I get? Which will I get more out of?

2. vicente.ramirezch

vicente.ramirezch Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 8, 2009
    Santiago, Chile.
    Well, i just bought warpack grunts and it's cool, and pretty unique actually, you know? you can't find any game like this. Knights onrush is just another castle defense game disguised with those graphics. Don know, any other opinion?

3. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Knights Onrush is really hard.
    Get Warpack Grunts. It's on sale too.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I picked both up recently, two of the better dollars I've spent lately.

5. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    Get Knights Onrush. It isn't just a "castle defence game disguised with those graphics," it's the best and only castle defence game you need.

It was easily worth the £2.99 I paid for it so it is a steal for 59p!

6. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Get Knights Onrush as it is on sale (80% off). Then get Warpack when you have a bit more money to spend (well... $0.99)

7. Trogador

Trogador Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    I do have the Lite version on Knights Onrush and it is pretty hard.

Anyone else think it is? At the moment I'm edging towards Warpack Grunts :confused:

8. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    I downloaded the lite version of Knights Onrush and it definitely was not a full enough experience even for a lite as a taste of the actual game. KO is a must buy if you like castle defense type games while it is on sale at that rock bottom price.

Warpack Grunts I don't believe is "on sale"...at least I don't recall seeing anything that said that 99 cents was a special intro price or sale price.

I would say get both, but KO first while it's on sale, and then Warpack when you have another buck to spend.

9. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I love Warpack Grunts with a passion because it's so unique and there aren't any other games like this. Now with Knights Onrush, it's amazing for a castle defense and it beats all others. Now, like other people have said, there's already castle defense games but, there is no Warpack Grunts.

10. CioCio

CioCio Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    I heard Warpack Grunts was a total clone of Cannon Fodder? That said I plan on checking out either or both whenever I get a bit more money (pathetic, seeing as how they're both a buck) and I just picked up KO. Difficult, as others have said, it's definitely an argument for screen protectors given how much finger action is involved.

11. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

no......just no.

12. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I wouldn't get either of them. Too late though...

13. CioCio

CioCio Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Yeah, just relating what several people in its release thread mentioned, I intend to check it out myself soon.