Defend The Bits: Tower Defense Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PlaySide, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 PlaySide, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    [​IMG]

Defend The BITS

Hey everyone! After two years in development “Defend The BITS” will finally be releasing JULY 19th.
    This is PlaySides first premium Tower Defense title & the gameplay is hard and challenging!
    We will be posting some developer gameplay videos later this week and up until the launch of the game.
    We intend to show off as much gameplay and features as possible prior to launch.
    This game has been a labour of love for us as we are huge tower defense fans.
    We hope we have done the genre proud!​

TRAILER:

GAMEPLAY DEVELOPER WALKTHROUGH:

APP INFO:

Prepare yourself for war! The Blocks are invading!

Defend from hordes of Blocks with your mighty BIT heroes! armed with bows, axes, cannons and even frying pans.

Hours and hours of in-depth addictive gameplay:

* 20+ characters with a variety of upgrades and classes.
    * A wide range of enemies and bosses.
    * Fight in over 15 beautiful environments from Grasslands and Harsh Volcanoes to Mysterious Caves.
    * Rain fire upon your enemies with powerful abilities.
    * Endless mode after completing a level.
    * Complete over 100+ quests and earn tons of rewards to upgrade your Heroes.
    * Compete against others with your own strategies to land the largest scores on the Leaderboards.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Looks awesome! Cant wait for it!

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Looks pretty cool.

4. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Didn't play a tower defence game for a long time, but this is from the same dev. that brought us Catch The Ark 5 years ago is it really 5 years ago oh yes 5 years, how time flies when you're having fun.

Looks very colorfull and that's what I like in games.

5. Neverswim

Neverswim Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2017
    gameplayer
    Beijing, China
  6. Hey everyone! As promised here is a Dev Walkthrough of the game. We will be posting some more videos prior to the launch next week, so if you have any questions let us know!

7. You have no idea how happy it makes us that someone remembers Catch The Ark :) Thanks so much!

8. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    #8 slewis7, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    I love the art style. This looks quite promising.

Is there anything in the game play that sets this apart from typical tower defense (apologies if answered in the long video as I have not watched it yet). What will the pay model be? Premium I hope!

Edit: I just reread the opening message mentioning this is a premium title. Now doubly excited!

9. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I watched the developers' video and now an insta-buy! Very nice overview and looks like the game play will be fun and varied with an abundance of different tower types. The video covered just one map and I look forward to seeing more.

10. Some promo shots of some of our characters (more to come).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]