Rathergood.com app - the craziest, silliest, maddest app of all time!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by neonplay, Jul 13, 2010.

1. neonplay

neonplay Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Managing Director, Neon Play
    Cirencester, UK
    Here is Neon Play's latest app - in partnership with the cult comedy website Rathergood.com - you won't find a sillier app anywhere!

Submitted today to Apple. Launching at $1.99 (full price $2.99).

This app features characters like the world famous Spongmonkeys - internet sensations with their song “We like the Moon”, and who featured on the Quiznos TV ads - as well as the legendary deranged musical kittens!

Video preview here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muBIrXAQ5xo

(Can someone please embed video, not working for me?)

The app contains...

***MAD GAMES***
    Two totally ridiculous and unique games. SPONG PONG takes the classic game of Pong into a new galaxy and LOVELY PAIRS will get you singing along.

***SPONG MOUTH***
    Ever wanted to be a Spongmonkey or a crazy kitten? Just speak into the mic & your dream can come true. PS iPod users will need a mic for this feature.

***VIDS/SONGS***
    Three completely loopy songs, including the YouTube smash hit “We Like The Moon”. PLUS a completely new and exclusive song/video for this app called “The iPhone Song”.

***USEFUL SOUNDS***
    A selection of 20 of the silliest sounds from the Rathergood.com archives.

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It's [media=youtube]muBIrXAQ5xo[/media]

3. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    i truly fail to see anything funny in this app...Most likely cause its British comedy, which really isn't comedy at all.

I's juz jk-ing about the British comedy part :) I still wasnt laughing though

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It's not really British comedy... it's surreal/internet/alternative comedy. I don't find it too funny either to be honest, I did like the moon song though.

5. neonplay

neonplay Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Managing Director, Neon Play
    Cirencester, UK
    Thanks for the feedback. We know that this app is only going to appeal to a niche market. But for fans of Rathergood.com, it's going to be a real treat.

It is alternative, but it's good fun and we hope that fans will really enjoy it.