Have i messed up my Zenonia character?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Supremacy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Supremacy

Supremacy Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Hey guys,
    I got to that first decision point in the game where you pick whether to help Vicious or help the Holy Knight, the first time i tapped no but for some reason it picked yes, i also noticed there's no directional arrow to move across to the no is there?
    I even reloaded my game and did it again, i made sure i pressed the greyed out no but it still selected yes... I must've missed something there or didn't notice the dpad or something but now my character is 84/16 evil, will i be able to make him good again? and how often do these decision events occur?

I feel kinda stupid asking this but i feel as if my character is kinda screwed at the moment, i don't wanna be evil, it's kinda rubbish really.

2. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Never had a problem with that. Played through the game two times, one good and one evil, and I do have to say it impacts the story quite a lot. But basically if you choose to help Vicious you will be helping her and fighting the holy knights through your whole playthrough, you will also be part of the guild of night and the evil pixie, can't remember her name at the moment, will follow you instead of the good pixie.

As for choosing good, it is basically the opposite, and you will be fighting for the holy knights. One thing I noticed is that if you choose to be good the story opens up a lot faster, if you know what I mean.

Since your descisions impact the game so much, you will fight different bosses as well. Sorry, I can't help you with your problem though, I'm not sure if it's a bug or what.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Yes, this is the decision point of the game. Choosing yes will cause you to be on the evil side for the rest of the game sadly. However, it's worth replaying since different characters definitely require different play styles. Warrior is the easiest to use, while assassin is the most rewarding. I also finished the game with the paladin, but he really sucks lol.